Are you wondering how to get rid of pimples overnight? There are many ways to go about getting rid of a pimple overnight but I have outlined a few natural acne remedies for you to try that just use regular household items.
First Remedy: How to Use Salt Water as a Natural Acne Cure | How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight: [I:http://getridoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/KaraYoung3.jpg]
1. Get a small bowl of warm water and add a lot of salt to it
2. Put a cotton ball in the water and wait 30 seconds
3. Squeeze out all the excess water. You want the cotton ball to be damp but not dripping water.
4. Now, place the cotton ball on top of the pimples you want to get rid of. If there are multiple pimples in the same area, you can treat them all at once as long as the cotton ball is covering all of them.
5. Set your timer for 3 minutes and keep holding the cotton ball on the pimple.
6. After 3 minutes, remove the cotton ball. A lot of the zit should appear to be gone but usually it’s just the top that’s gone and the acne is still there.
7. Now, get two cotton balls and put one on each side of the zit.
8. Next, push the two cotton balls towards each other slowly until the pimple has flattened.
Congratulations, your pimple is now gone and you can clean up the mess!
10. I recommend applying honey to the area.
Helpful Tip: Make sure you use salt water, regular water will not work. Also, make sure you try it for the whole 3 minutes.
Second Remedy: Using Ice Cubes as a Natural Acne Remedy | How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight: [I:http://getridoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/KaraYoung1.jpg]
Another natural acne remedy you can try is ice. Ice can help with pimples, if you rub it on your pimples before bed. It will bring more blood flow to the area and help to close up your pores. It’s also really great at taking the red out, so if your pimple is very red, the ice will change the color so it is closer to your skin tone color.
Third Remedy: Using Toothpaste as a Natural Acne Remedy | How To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight:
Another natural remedy for acne is using toothpaste. To use toothpaste, you just need to put a little dab on each pimple before you go to bed. The toothpaste will work to shrink the pimple. It will also dry the pimple out so it’s more likely to fall off. I recommend just using a small amount; a large amount can irritate your skin.
Visit our website, to get more natural acne remedies that show youHow To Get Rid Of a Pimple Overnight!